About Sciatic Pain
At least 80% of people will suffer from back pain and/or sciatica at some point in their lives, with many of those being recurrent or chronic (long-lasting) problems. These include pain down one leg, areas of numbness or pins and needles and loss of strength in the leg. If you want sciatica treatments that really work we provide excellent Sciatica treatments in Farnham that can help alleviate the pain.
Are you frequently searching these questions;
- Where is the best sciatica treatment near me?
- Is there sciatica massage near me?
- Where can I find acupuncture treatment for sciatica near me
- Who is providing the best sciatica treatment near me?
There are a number of problems that cause pain in the back;
- Stiffness in the small joints in your spine.
- Tension in the muscles in the back or bottom - usually from prolonged sitting and poor posture.
- Irritation of nerve pathways in the back which can cause pain in the buttock, leg or foot.
- Problems higher up your spine, e.g. in your neck or mid-back around the shoulder blades.
- Problems around your pelvis or hips.
- Problems with your digestive or reproductive system.
- Issues in your legs which cause a back problem.
Several conditions can cause back pain and sciatica so getting to the root cause of yours is key. Getting an accurate diagnosis is important in order to create a treatment program to successfully manage the condition and reduce pain.
As Physiotherapists, lower back pain is one of the most common things we see in our clinic, so we are well versed in the correct approach to treat any of your conditions.
So if you're wondering where to get treatment for sciatica..... you've found the right place!
First Time Guests
Frequently Asked Questions
The length of each physio stage will depend on the type of injury you have. Our brilliant physiotherapists will set you a bespoke Lake Therapy Care plan to suit your needs when you start with us so that you know how long the process will be.
Physiotherapy helps with a wide range of conditions, including back pain, headaches, neck pain and many more. You can visit our Services page for more information.
Lake Therapy is proud to have a team of 6 physiotherapists and sports therapists who have excellent certifications in various therapies and sports massage.
We will check with your health insurance provider to determine if outpatient physical therapy services are covered under your plan. We recommend that you confirm your insurance coverage.
We have a 24hr free cancellation policy. You can cancel any of your appointments before this time without penalty by calling the front desk at 01252 449 458.
Ask us a Question
Feel free to ask any physical therapy related questions over the phone, or get send your question via this form below. Your message will be dispatched directly to our staff who will answer as soon as they can.